A huge well done to everyone who took the SlideTag Challenge at RILA Orlando 2018 – if you haven’t won yet, you can still take the Challenge on Sekura’s Booth (#1033) at NRF Protect.
Previous unlucky entrants from RILA are welcome to try their luck on the SlideTag Challenge again, and remember that you can play again on Day 2 of the EXPO if you don’t win on Day 1! Each day you will be permitted three attempts, and we will record your fastest time out of the three. Previous winners will, unfortunately, not be permitted another attempt – but you will be welcome to enter our 2019 Challenges RILA and NRF (details TBC soon).
This year’s third prize is a $25 Visa Gift Card, the second prize is a brand new Echo Spot, and the first prize is a fantastic Echo Show! We have two of each to give away at NRF this year as well, so stop by Booth 1033 for your chance to win!
If you haven’t already heard of the SlideTag Challenge, then please watch the video below – it only takes 30 seconds to see how it’s done, and how easy the SlideTag is to use too!
The results of the RILA Orlando SlideTag Challenge are as follows:
EXPO Day 1
- 3rd prize went to Aida Luciano of Walgreens – completing the SlideTag Challenge in 15.74 seconds
- 2nd prize to Steve Smith of Ulta Beauty – taking just 15.13 seconds
- 1st prize went to Tom Murphy of Walgreens – finishing in 15.08 seconds – meaning that less than a second separated all three winners on Day 1!
EXPO Day 2
- 3rd place taken by Aaron Winkel of Abercrombie & Fitch – with a great 14.99 seconds
- 2nd was Jody Daniel of Walgreens – whose quickest time was just 13.95 seconds
- 1st prize was taken by Mark Conchen of Rent-A-Center – applying and removing all five tags in just 13.60 seconds!
Mark was also a winner of the Sekura BoxGrip Challenge at NRF 2017 – and now holds the record for the SlideTag Challenge too – so very well done to our fantastic returning champion!
If you want to be in with a chance of joining our SlideTag Challenge “Wall of Winners”, then be sure to stop by Sekura Booth #1033 at NRF Protect 2018. If you want to attend the EXPO in Dallas Texas (June 12 & 13, at the Gaylord Texan Resort), but still haven’t booked your ticket, Retailers can signup for a Free EXPO Only Pass here. You can also get 20% off a Full Conference Pass using Sekura Global’s invite code: 2848.