Sekura Global Pty Ltd, the Australian branch of the Sekura Global brand, is being launched at Retail Risk in Melbourne this February.
Company Directors, brothers Chris and Russell Napthine, will be at Booth 1 of the Retail Risk event – taking place at the Bayview Eden Melbourne, on Thursday 8 February 2018 – along with Global VP of Sales, Carina Lewis.
The launch of the Australian business formalises the company’s intention to continue expansion in the territory, and comes after Sekura Global secured their third global patent for the flagship Self-Retracting BoxGrip solution in November 2017.
Chris Napthine, Sekura Operations Director, said: “Sekura has been working closely with existing providers in Australia for some time already, and LP professionals may already be familiar with a number of our innovative solutions. We’re committed to helping our customers save loss and save time, and excited to start working with Australian retailers directly.”
“We are eager to build on the success our unique solutions have enjoyed in the UK, EU and USA. We are certain that Sekura Global can make a huge difference in the Australasian retail sector, and we are looking forward to sharing our expertise at Retail Risk Melbourne this Thursday!”
Retailers and Loss Prevention professionals are encouraged to attend the Retail Risk Melbourne conference free of charge, and you can book your complimentary ticket on the event series website.
Event highlights at this year’s Retail Risk Melbourne include:
- Retail Risk – Global Survey – Mark Emmott, Director, Retail Risk
- ‘Being the best we can be’ – how Amazon invests in LP team development – Jo Day, Security and Loss Prevention Manager, Amazon UK
- Data breaches: How will the new NDBS affect you from 22nd February and beyond? – Kelly Henney, National Lead, KPMG Privacy team, Associate Director, KPMG
- Steve Schenk, Sales Director, Inventory Intelligence, Tyco Retail Solutions ANZ
- Finding the lines – Identifying and managing stakeholder friction points – Douglas Pobjoy, Senior Retail Risk Manager, Forever New Clothing
- CASE STUDY – Collaborating to cut business crime – an interview with Dan Hardy, Managing Director, the UK’s National Business Crime Solution
- MEET THE EXPERTS PANEL – where you can meet the experts from Sekura Global (as well as other exhibitors) to find out exactly how our solutions can work for you!
Stop by Stand 1 to meet Russell, Chris and Carina, and learn more about Sekura Global’s latest LP innovations.