Sekura Global is the exclusive distributor of Jarloc® in the USA.
Jarloc® is a standalone, reusable security device, specially designed to protect traditional shaped glass jar candles. Jarloc® fits snugly in the top of the jar without damaging the wick, providing benefit denial as well as RF or AM EAS detection at the exit.
With Jarloc you can display your glass jar candle merchandise with confidence; it will not undermine the sensory experience, or impact the visual appeal of candles on the shelf. Jarloc will help you increase your on-shelf availability, driving sales whilst reducing shrink. Adding “Jarloc Security Protected” labels improves results even further.
- Made specifically to protect traditional shaped glass jar candles
- Specialist non-absorbent material prevents cross contamination of fragrance
- Detach at POS with exclusive detacher
- Reusable and easy to use
- Dual Frequency – AM and RF technology
- Lid fits on with Jarloc in place to maximize display potential
- Designed to allow the candle fragrance to accumulate in the lid as normal
- Enhanced results achieved with Jarloc® labels
- “Highly Commended” at Retail Fraud Awards 2016 in the UK
Jarloc 1 & 2
Jarloc 1 and Jarloc 2 are both compatible with an exclusive key detacher, which can either be secured near your POS or provided to store colleagues for mobile removal purposes. These models are the original version, already used across the UK.
The brand new magnetic detaching version of the Jarloc® for larger candle jars is now available from Sekura in the USA! The Jarloc 3 is compatible with both standard and Superlock magnetic detachers, and is made to fit the larger sized jar candles in your displays.