A further advancement on all tags for boxed products – this amazing solution is spring-loaded for fast and easy application, with super-quick retraction when removed at the counter. It will also save you hours of additional wasted time untangling cables, as the quick-retract function makes the BoxGrip SR™ extremely easy to store and reapply.
The unique recoil function of the BoxGrip SR (Self-Retracting) saves 59.5% of time in applying and removing, compared to standard wrap solutions.
The versatile 1 metre (40”) cable length of the BoxGrip SR allows most boxes to be wrapped with this single solution. The unique “warning beep” feature on the 3 alarm version serves both to alert store personnel and to save embarrassment for genuine customers, by warning when a tag is still in place as the customer approaches EAS barriers.
- Fast and easy application
- Cables automatically draw tight around the box
- No tangles – retracts immediately on removal
- Dual frequency – AM and RF technology incorporated
- Ultra-tough polycarbonate construction
- Press-button lock and release
- Long lasting, replaceable battery
- Compatible with standard lock, Superlock and S3 detachers
- 1, 2 or 3 alarm options, for increased security
- Special “warning beep” feature on 3 alarm version
- Red flashing light for visual deterrent
- Sound level 110dB
- Lanyard Length: 1000mm (39.37”)
- Dimensions: 50mm Dia. x 55mm H (1.97” Dia. X 2.17” H)
- Weight: 70g (2.5oz)
Supplied in packs of 25 or 100
The BoxGrip SR™ Specification Sheet is available for you to download/print and share as a PDF here. Please note that these sheets are formatted to American letter paper, and may not print correctly on other paper sizes.
If you would like to find out more about the BoxGrip SR, get your free sample or place an order, you can use the form below to get in touch with us now.