A further advancement on all tags for boxed products – this amazing new tag is spring-loaded for fast and easy application, with super-quick retraction when removed at the counter. It will also save you hours of additional wasted time untangling cables, as the quick-retract function makes the BoxGrip SR™ extremely easy to store and reapply.
The unique recoil function of the BoxGrip SR™ saves 59.5% of time in applying and removing, compared to standard wrap tags.
The versatile 1 metre (40”) cable length of the BoxGrip SR™ allows most boxes to be wrapped with this single solution. The unique “warning beep” feature on the 3 alarm version serves both to alert store personnel and to save embarrassment for genuine customers, by warning when a tag is still in place as the customer approaches EAS barriers.
- Fast and easy application
- Cables automatically draw tight around the box
- No tangles – retracts immediately on removal
- Dual frequency – AM and RF technology incorporated
- Ultra-tough polycarbonate construction
- Press-button lock and release
- Long lasting, replaceable battery
- Compatible with standard lock, Superlock and S3 detachers
- 2 or 3 alarm options, for increased security
- Special “warning beep” feature on 3 alarm version
- Red flashing light for visual deterrent
- Sound level 110dB
- Lanyard Length: 1000mm (39.37”)
- Dimensions: 50mm Dia. x 55mm H (1.97” Dia. X 2.17” H)
- Weight: 70g (2.5oz)